- To gain a personal philosophy of knowledge based on cultural heritage and to live and work completely from this context
- To reunite people with their life purpose and to connect them to their cultural path through cultural study
- To foster connections to other people and to community
- To advance the community through the fellow’s work on behalf of a cultural system and to effect change
- To learn the Cultural Wellness Center’s knowledge system in order to practice, live and share it. For some fellows their goal will be to develop their own knowledge system that complements or builds on the foundational work of the Cultural Wellness Center.